[c-nsp] IP NAt traversal

Palis Michael security at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Nov 28 04:22:27 EST 2005

Hello all

We have a customer who is using Nortel VPN client with NAT traversal and
IPsec to connect to his offices and then access the Internet. . Client
connection passes via NAT which is done on our C7401 Cisco router. Customer
is facing very large delays when he passes through NAT which results in
closing VPN connections. When the client uses a connection with no NAT in
the middle, everything works fine without any delays.

IOS we are running on the C7401 is 122-14.S12. Is their any known issue with
such applications?

Any help will be appreciated.