[c-nsp] Cisco Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module (CGESM) for the HP BladeSystem

Danielsen.Peter Christian PED PED at KMD.dk
Sun Oct 2 02:28:54 EDT 2005

Hi ,,,

Due to building a new datacenter, our hardware people, wan't to use
HP/Cisco CGESM mudul, in our HP Bladesystems . I got the task off
loooking at it .. os I need som input, way to use it or way not to use
it..

Any one having experience with use of HPs CGESM module ?,
Support isues
Product stability
Advantes
disadvantes
recommendations

The network CGESM is being connect to is a pure Cisco network, with
Catalyst 6509,6506 (Sup720),

./(Peter)

_______________
www.kmd.dk www.kundenet.kmd.dk www.eboks.dk www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du
informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it.
Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and
improve its service of the general public.