[c-nsp] HELP :

Vinod Joseph VJoseph at bankdhofar.com
Sun Oct 2 08:14:10 EDT 2005

Hello Friends

I am running a VPN Concentrator 3005   with SSL and IPSEC tunnels inside (rel. 4.7) . Today we  tried to configure one more user  with priv. 15 but after that we  are unable   to see the  administration and moniroing window either with Admin or with the new  users . Unfortunately this config has been saved to the system. Whenever I tried to click on administration ( or monitoring) menu  the following errors "You do not have sufficient authorization to access the specified page".

I think by mistake the some  issues    happend on the access-rights part. how to clear that off ?

Also  another thing which i noticed is that, i am  unable to console to my VPN box. I am using the same  rollover cable which comes   with Cisco routers. Is it the right one ? There is  reset button at the back of the box.? What does  it stands for ?By Any chance,  is there an option to clear off the configs to factory defaults in VPN ?Do  you think any  other wayouts  in this ?

Right now  I am  complete control on the configuration part . I can even add more WebVPn groups and users. The issues  remains with me is of administration and monitoring part ..

thanks , Vinod Joseph

Thanks and  Regards,

.
Vinod Joseph