[c-nsp] Graphing traffic for specific BGP peer on exchange points

Primoz Jeroncic jp at softnet.si
Mon Oct 3 06:02:57 EDT 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Raz wrote:

> >>You can do this using either MAC accounting (which I've done myself before,
> >>with mrtg), or using netflow (which I've seen done, and needs other tools
> >>if you want to interface it into mrtg).
>
>  Would you mind sharing the script details, it would be nice if you post
> the link here.

Hi Raz

Here's link to script which makes mrtg config files

http://www.thiscow.com/dl/bgp-peers-1.5.pl

Hope this will be at least a bit of help :)

Primoz Jeroncic
Support - IP Connectivity & Routing
Softnet d.o.o.  tel:  +386 1 562 31 40   |
Borovec 2       fax:  +386 1 562 18 55   |       1 + 1 = 3
1236 Trzin      primoz(at)softnet.si     | for larger values of 1
Slovenija       http://flea.softnet.si/