[c-nsp] Cisco Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module (CGESM) fortheHPBladeSystem

nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com
Tue Oct 4 10:40:27 EDT 2005

I've got one of them here at the moment for a test setup. Quite nice for
what I've seen of them, based on some ios 12.2.25S image. I am bugged by
the fact that I have to download the images from HP instead of cisco,
but whatever.

Still waiting on the other 3 for our final setup, I'd like to know what
the connection between the 2 CGESMs can be used for. As for now the 4
gigabit uplinks bundled also provide us with plenty of bandwidth. And
most important, no cable mess.

// nick