[c-nsp] MLPPP and ip load-sharing per-packet

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Sat Oct 8 11:23:58 EDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 10:59:40AM -0400, Jon Lewis wrote:
> I recently converted a group of CEF T1s (ip load-sharing per-packet) to
> MLPPP, but forgot to remove the ip load-sharing per-packet from the
> individual T1s.  Does that command "do anything" when the circuits it's
> applied to are members of a multilink group?

Nope. But please remove all commands from the member link T1's.

I've seen that cause problems before (especially if say a service policy
is left attached to the member link). The only thing valid on the member
links that I've seen is to adjust the keepalive timer to get the member
links to come down quicker.

Rodney