[c-nsp] MLPPP and ip load-sharing per-packet

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Oct 10 14:24:00 EDT 2005

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Rodney Dunn wrote:

> Very possible. Catching those spikes can be very difficult.

I just noticed something else that may have more to do with it.
For some reason, both ends are process switching nearly all the input
traffic (according to show int mu1 stats).

I've got other multilink groups in different POPs on the same platform
(7200vxr/NPE300) and software (12.2.14S3) not doing this and apparently
configured identically.

Perhaps its time for a reload?
I know it's time for IOS upgrades...just not sure which 12.2S to try next.