[c-nsp] Sub-Interface Support 122.25.SEC 3750

Alex Foster afoster at gammatelecom.com
Tue Oct 11 05:10:17 EDT 2005

The interface was in switchport access mode..... but you still cant
configure any subinterfaces.... but that aside, Im not sure about not
being able to configure sub-ints on layer3/routed ports, I thought you
could do this, although I guess it may depend on the platform/version.
However, It seems SVIs/Trunks are the way ahead, so many thanks for your
help.

Regards

Alex