[c-nsp] 7200 port adapters

Fredrik.Jacobsson at enskilda.se Fredrik.Jacobsson at enskilda.se
Tue Oct 11 11:45:17 EDT 2005

I did searches on both Google and Cisco.
Read the relevant information. Including that document.

But I couldnt match that it uses 200 points and the warning from show ver:
"PA's (PA-2FE =  400) has/have over subscribed 200 bandwidth points in
single port configuration on PCI bus mb2."

Perhaps you could explain how I was supposed to see that?
I'm not oversubscribing, and yet it tells me that I am.

Other than knowing that the show version shows the maximum theoretical, not
what it uses.
But that was not in the documents.

Thanks
/Fredrik