[c-nsp] Rate limitting question

Andris Zarins andris.zarins at microlink.lv
Wed Oct 12 09:55:36 EDT 2005

Check at CCO if it supports per 'interface VLAN' QoS actions.

My recommendation is to use not 'interface vlan xxx', but 'interface FastErhternetx/x.xx', meaning - dot1q subinterface for some physical interface.

Then configure required QoS actions using MQC.

Class-map
	Match xxx
Policy-map yyy
	Class xxx