[c-nsp] memory-size iomem (7200 series)

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Wed Oct 12 13:13:41 EDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 12:34:54PM -0400, Rodney Dunn wrote:
> As long as you have one that fits what difference
> does it make?

The problem is, there is no image on CCO that fits.  I've got a
couple of 7206 boxes with NPE-225 and 4 MB of flash on the I/O
controller.  The bootflash is now officially useless, since it
crashes upon startup and punts to the boot image in one of the PCMCIA
slots.  There is no bootflash on CCO that supports NPE-225 that
also fits in 4 MB.  I'm told 12.0(16)S would work, but I can't get
it from CCO, and the 12.0(26)S and above bootflashes that are on CCO
are all too big to install in 4 MB.