[c-nsp] MLPPP and ip load-sharing per-packet

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Oct 12 13:59:06 EDT 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Jon Lewis wrote:

> Being in the US, I don't need IPv6 (yet) :)
> SSH, I can live without if thats what it takes to make the packets flow
> properly.
>
> So, anyone running 12.3 mainline in a service provider setting (OSPF, BGP,
> MPLS VPN) know of versions with serious issues I'd rather not encounter?

Anything with a low number inside the parentheses :-)  Seriously.

I can't comment on the MPLS piece, but the main IP routing pieces seemed
to work fine in later releases.  Note: I no longer work in a service
provider and haven't for about a year, so things may have changed since I
last touched IOS 12.3 on a regular basis.

jms