[c-nsp] router / switch recommendation

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Sat Oct 15 13:39:16 EDT 2005

That's encouraging. The default or routing SDM's do appear to be adequate
for our needs. We will have some security and possibly QoS ACLs, too ... One
of my main concerns with the 3750 or a 2800/3800 was that documentation
states that 1000 SVIs are supported but only 128 are recommended. I suppose
that's a generic recommendation and the way to be sure (besides lab testing)
is to look at overall projected TCAM utilization.

Thanks,
Adam