[c-nsp] Memory leak

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Oct 17 12:59:51 EDT 2005

Just because a process allocates a block doesn't mean
it is the only one that can free the same block.

Monitor 'sh proc mem' over time and if the free amount
keeps decreasing them compare 'sh process memory' to find
the one that is holding more and more memory.

Then monitor: sh proc mem <PID> for that process and
open a TAC case for it so they can decode the functions for
those PC's.

Rodney