[c-nsp] Memory leak

Javier Castillo Alcibar Javier.Castillo at alhambra-eidos.com
Mon Oct 17 13:11:37 EDT 2005

This process, "TCP Protocols" is increasing, over the time, its
Allocated memory, but nerver frees memory.......How can I know which
process is deallocating those blocks?

I did some searchs in the bug toolkit, and I found some bugs related
with memory leaks, but none of them seem to be related with my
problem.....

BTW, the "Memory Leak Detector" feature, can help me in this case?

Javier.