[c-nsp] Slow remote connections to the net

Mikisa Richard rmikisa at bushnet.net
Tue Oct 18 02:53:12 EDT 2005

Hi all

Recently I swapped routers in a remote site, I put in a 2611 running IOS
12.3(6) and all seemed to work fine. Couple of hours later, I noticed
that all internet bound trafic was extremely slow. However, all the
pings to the internet are good and normal, but all other traffic is
extremely slow (even ftp within my own network is very slow). Secondly,
I have noticed that there are a lot of CRC4 errors on my serial - these
have remained even after changing the trib a couple of times. Now i am
thinking of changing the router completely. Any ideas?

Cheers
Richard