[c-nsp] LFI implementation

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 07:53:04 EDT 2005

Hi,
 I am working with an ISP. We are giving both voice and data services. As
per the voice specification my delay should not exceed 10 ms (cisco
recommendation) and if i configure LFI router will fragment the packet
accordingly. I wanted to know what will be the impact on other traffic like
web, e-mail etc. I am talking abt an ISP environment where I have all kind
of data. In-short, what will be the impact on other traffic if i implement
LFI on the router? What will the performance of the router / other
applications?
  Thanks
Vikas Sharma