[c-nsp] ppp multilink, increasing reordered fragments

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Tue Oct 18 10:01:06 EDT 2005

The flapping link is most likely the cause.  It's probably not just
flapping, but also taking errors as well.  MLPPP is adjusting, by
putting frames on the functioning link that should have been on the
failing link.  That's where the re-ordering is occurring, I believe.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978