[c-nsp] router / switch recommendation

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Tue Oct 18 16:38:28 EDT 2005

Aha ... here we go, Aivars ... I'll be studying this to get a deeper picture
of QoS capabilities on the 3750.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00802c1100.html#wp1163879

Looks like there are some shaping capabilities (SRR or shaped round robin)
on egress ports. Of course, at this point, I don't even know if I need
shaping or should stick wth sharing.

Adam