[c-nsp] MPLS EXP label imposition

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Sat Sep 10 16:42:10 EDT 2005

I haven't tried, but it should work by setting precedence via a
route-map applied via "ip local policy" and

route-map FOO
 match ip address <acl>
 set ip precedence 3

I think in 12.3 and later, you can also use "set" commands in outbound
policy-maps, but this could get messy as you usually don't want to do
any fancy packet marking on your outbound policy-maps, only
classification and queuing..

	oli

Aly, Yasser <mailto:Yasser.Aly at getronics.com> wrote on Saturday,
September 10, 2005 10:10 PM: