[c-nsp] Re: [j-nsp] load balancing between multiple BGP links

Alok alokdube at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 14 09:41:54 EDT 2005

It isnt juniper in my case though but I just remebered the per packet thing
when I ran into this with another vendor

however, even link bandwidth via BGP , which i perhaps remember has been
there since 5.6 doesnt consider the "immediate util" at the time of
transmitting the packet....

Perhaps "per packet" with BGP link bandwidth would be good infact  i think..
.
or perhaps for flow based, flow setup based on "actual util at the time of
setup".... though nothing still seems to beat per packet :-) with link
bandwidth i guess...