[c-nsp] Voice Tranlsation Rules

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Tue Sep 27 22:12:25 EDT 2005

Does anybody have any experience with voice translation rules?  I am
having an issue with a CLEC and they said that we are sending the wrong
"plan" and "type".  We need to set it to isdn and national.  I found the
following link and it looks like I can use it to change the call types,
but I can't figure out the exact syntax for what I need to do.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_tech_note09186a0080325e8e.shtml

I need to match all numbers and change it to isdn and national, but I
don't want/need to change the dialed number.  Every example changes the
number.  I see that a /.*/ will match any number, but I can't figure out
the syntax to avoid changing the number itself.  Any ideas?