[c-nsp] Old IOS

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Fri Sep 30 00:09:11 EDT 2005

Aren't all the 2900XM 'M' switches 8 mb RAM?  I thought all the 'M' were
both modular, and had 8 mb ram...

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978