[c-nsp] ospf over atm

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Fri Sep 30 04:35:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

you should check that MTU and ospf network-type are the same on both sides.

If that does not help, you could post for both sides the output of "sh run
int", "sh ip ospf int" and "sh ip ospf ne". I don't quite understand what
the problem is, although it sounds familiar ("ATM/Ethernet/FULL adjacency
but no routes"...).

Vincent