[c-nsp] Cisco ToS/CoS/DiffServe

Lawrence Wong lawrencewong72 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 00:46:53 EDT 2006

Thanks Ytti.

I'm a "service provider" serving the users in my
office network. ^^

I'm looking along the line of ensuring certain
"service level" for VoIP and ERP applications running
through the internal LAN in the face of sparodic burst
of traffic when other users copy files from the other
servers on the same network.

Would ToS/DiffServe be an overkill for this?