[c-nsp] Making sure a GigE interface isnt working as FastE

Atanas Yankov xds at LanGame.Net
Wed Apr 5 07:21:09 EDT 2006

First check

show interfaces GigabitEthernet 0/1 or whatever is you interface number ;))
there is a 5 minute statistic counter you can look at them to assure
that you Gig interfaces are not working like Fa interfaces ;))) , then
move from MRTG to some modern tool like
Cricket , Cacti .... ;))) , maybe you need to check your polling
interval and etc .

br,
CCNP Atanas Yankov
Network Administrator