[c-nsp] 28xx and a DS3

Chris Moore chris.moore at gmd.com
Wed Apr 5 14:55:45 EDT 2006

These are the kinds of documents that cunfuse me - according to the doc
below, a 2811 should be able to handle a DS3 and + several T1s (at least
if you could stuff it with that many interfaces). But Cisco's 28xx data
sheet says two T1s. I realize that it is greatly effected by what sort
of features are running, but that's a pretty big spread!

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong from my original description) that my
traffic should be mostly - if not entirely - CEF switched.