[c-nsp] SmartNet on Ebay gear

Chris Moore chris.moore at gmd.com
Thu Apr 6 10:11:36 EDT 2006

I'm certain this has been asked before but I searched the archives and
couldn't come up with it.

Can someone give me the low-down (or point me to a resource) on getting
SmartNet on Cisco gear from an Ebay seller?

Thanks,

Chris Moore

Senior Network Engineer

Guardian Mortgage Documents

303-942-2019

emergency (GMD Help Desk): 303-942-2002

chris.moore at gmd.com

Confidential/Proprietary Note

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.  Thank you.
Guardian Mtg Documents, Inc.
225 Union Boulevard, Suite 200
Lakewood, CO 80228.