[c-nsp] SmartNet on Ebay gear

Tom Sands tsands at rackspace.com
Thu Apr 6 10:41:29 EDT 2006

In order to get SmartNet on this gear it likely depends on several
things. Is it new or used?  If used then Cisco usually have to recertify
it before approving the purchase of SmartNet on it.  The recertification
is generally at cost, along with any repairs to refurbish it.  This
recertification greatly depends on the age, physical/operational and
condition of the device.