[c-nsp] Sup720-3BXL load balancing

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristosig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 06:12:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

> BGP and the main routing table are used to establish the CEF entries (FIB)
> that are actually used for forwarding decisions.  FIB will share based on
> src/dst address.   What does CEF show for that route?

I'm afraid the "problem" disappeared after a BGP reset on the other
end (weird, huh?).  CEF says the paths are equal and my graphs now
show equal traffic on both links...

I'm guessing they screwed something up on the other end and had just
fixed it when I gathered the data needed for my mail...

Thanks for the help,
Kristo