[c-nsp] Sup720-3BXL load balancing

Rohit Shetti rohitshetti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 06:58:03 EDT 2006

Hi,
	By default, CEF load balances on a per-source-destination ( I call
that 'per-flow') basis, which might result in certain interfaces forwarding
more traffic than others, despite the paths being of equal cost. If we have
more number of  flows then only there is possibility of cef doing almost
equal path load balancing.
 I doubt that the "problem" disappeared by a BGP reset at remote peer since
u had already done resets at your end. I rather suspect that at remote peer,
the flow has split and cef has done load-balancing on these flows.

Regards,
Rohit