[c-nsp] netflow record on flow matching 0/0

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Wed Apr 12 02:59:40 EDT 2006

With a zero - same for source ASN of traffic headed the other direction.

Note that some flow-collection tools such as the flow-tools allow the
ASN to be overwritten to whatever value you'd like it to have in the
recorded flows (this is done via the configuration file or a command-
line switch on the collector).