[c-nsp] Annoying BGP+MPLS Tunnel problem

Marko Milivojevic markom at pangalactic.net
Tue Apr 18 06:53:39 EDT 2006

It would help to see some configuration (and possibly some ASCII art) in
your network. It's difficult to pinpoint the problem when you don't see what
you're dealing with.

Did you create tunnels automatically or did you make them manually?

Marko.

P.S. I don't think that you're on the right track to solve your original
problem wqith this, but I could be misunderstanding the whole problem.