[c-nsp] IOS support for WIC-1SHDSL-V3

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Tue Apr 18 20:06:20 EDT 2006

Anyone,

    According to some docs I found on CCO regarding this new WIC and
2600XMs and 3745, you need 12.4.3 or above mainline.  But we got bootup
messages about this card not being supported with 12.4(3a) (sh diag
listed it as unsupported as well).  12.4(6)T seems to support it.  The
URL in question is:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps274/products_data_sheet
09186a00800921f0.html
Does anyone have a more accurate list of what supports this card?  It's
sitting in a WIC slot, as opposed to an NM-2W.  I tried the Software
Advisor tool, but it hasn't been updated to show the V2 or V3 DSL WICs.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck Church
Network Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE