[c-nsp] Assigning VLANs on a per-subnet basis

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Apr 24 10:22:55 EDT 2006

Why did you swap out the 3750's?  There is a service provider version of the
3750 in the ME-C3750-24TE-M.  It seems to have the DC power and the SFP
ports we want, but we're still not sure about the horse-power.

The 4948-S is quite a bit more money but has 10/100/1000 copper ports that
the 3750 doesn't have.  We just would never need 48 copper points in the hut
where it will be placed.

Frank