[c-nsp] Troubleshooting bad OSPF routes

Alley Hasan alley.hasan at netifice.com
Tue Apr 25 06:40:33 EDT 2006

Where are the routes origionating from?LSA type? you might be clearing on the wrong router or this might be a legitimate situation based on config.
Pls attach a sh ip ro x.x.x.x and sh ip o data # x.x.x.x, and a sh run | b router ospf (just the ospf portion).

Just playing blindly,you could try
- Clear ip ro x.x.x.x on the orgionating router (and/or both of these routers)
- Bounce the interface between the routers and establish adjacency from scratch.

Alley