[c-nsp] VPDN Multihop on domain

Steve Wright steve.wright at visp.me.uk
Wed Apr 26 20:58:01 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm just trying to get VPDN multihop working for a particular project,
however, for some reason, the LAC/LNS terminates as opposed to forwarding
the sessions associated with the domain...

Can anyone see anything obviously wrong in the below config of the VPDN
stuff? I've compared it to the Cisco docs that I can find, and it seems like
I do everything they say, just that the sessions get terminated locally, as
opposed to an L2TP session forming to our test LNS box, and the session
being terminated there  :(

vpdn enable
vpdn multihop
vpdn logging
vpdn logging local
vpdn logging user
vpdn session-limit 8000
vpdn ip udp ignore checksum
vpdn search-order domain
vpdn domain-delimiter @ suffix
!
vpdn-group testdsl
 accept-dialin
  protocol l2tp
  virtual-template 1
 terminate-from hostname lac
 local name lns
 lcp renegotiation always
 l2tp tunnel password 0 1234
 l2tp tunnel receive-window 500
 l2tp tunnel retransmit retries 7
 l2tp tunnel retransmit timeout min 2
 l2tp tunnel retransmit timeout max 4
!
vpdn-group testlns1
 request-dialin
  protocol l2tp
  domain dsltest.example.com
 initiate-to ip 10.0.0.1
 local name testlac1
 l2tp tunnel password 0 TowardTestLNS1
!
pppoe-forwarding

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide  :)

Steve

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com