[c-nsp] Problem Solved, Re: Multicast Issue

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Apr 27 23:41:10 EDT 2006

Still interesting why the igmp static-group didn't get
the packets forwarded out the vlan towards the server
even if the server wasn't picking up the data.
Or maybe it was and you didn't know it.

That's why I would have put a router that could act
as a mcast receiver and ping it on that vlan.

Now that it's working do you see the counters going up
for the group in 'sh ip mroute count'?