[c-nsp] Strange error with a PA-CT3 4/T1 card

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Aug 9 11:38:14 EDT 2006

Michael,

  This is a masterful explanation that doesen't tell anyone anything that
they
don't already know.  You ought to be in politics.

  Perhaps the Cisco documentation is a giant lie about this working in a
7206 and not a single one of these cards ever manufactured had a Mx
hardware version higher than 2.  Perhaps Cisco dropped support for
this card in a certain rev of IOS and an older one works.

  Of course, this is a used card.  It's been out of production for years.
Do you suppose this Mx hardware version is printed somewhere on the
card?

  If you really know anything about this card please post.

Ted