[c-nsp] 6500 vs 7600

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Aug 9 16:08:46 EDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 07:56:25AM -0400, Robert Blayzor wrote:
> Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists wrote:
> > No, the 6500 come with whatever one orders it with.
>

> Strange, I just received several Sup32's, specified IOS when ordering
> and received them all in hybrid loads.

	cisco is really bad about this in my experience.  you just always
have to be ready to take that rma'ed gear or new gear and get it to
the "right" code rev.  We went ahead and tightened our sparing
policies as a result to insure we would not have to upgrade
at the last second during a failure or maint.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net