[c-nsp] ebgp vs ibgp admin distance

Michael Nicks mtnicks at kanren.net
Thu Aug 10 18:03:09 EDT 2006

If one didn't want standard hot-potato type routing, I could see where
it would be applicable, but still a route w/ same info received via ibgp
and ebgp is going to prefer ebgp. Did they give any
technical/operational reasons as to the benefit of such implementation?

Maybe my mind is in neutral.

Thanks.
-Michael

--