[c-nsp] New Internet Access Router // 7206VXR

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 13:36:25 EDT 2006

Hi List,

We're a WISP that serves about 500 customers, and we're going to plan
purchase other Internet Access Router, so I'm thinking buy a new
7206VXR/NPE-G1 (Base System with 64Flash and 256MB in RAM). The
objectives are:

-Manage all Internet routes.
-BGP Peering with two major ISP (no load Balancing)
- Upstream/Downstream traffic about 100Mbps (it can grow up to 200Mbps)

I would like to hear (read) your comments about that 7206VXR as
Internet Access Router, or I need jump to 75xx or 76xx series.

Thanks in advanced...

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T