[c-nsp] Pix blades - 6509

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Mon Aug 14 09:30:28 EDT 2006

I do it all the time and have never had a problem (I've got about 16
6500s), so I'd go ahead without hesitation. That said, its
theoretically possible for something to go horribly awry... but I've
never heard of an instance of it causing a problem.
-porkchop

At 8:56 AM -0400 8/14/06, Paul Stewart wrote:
>Hi there...
>
>We just got a pair of PIX blades in... I'd like to install them into our
>production 6509's .. Is that safe to do on the fly or do I need to wait
>until a maintenance window? ;)
>
>Paul Stewart
>Network Administrator
>Nexicom Inc.
>http://www.nexicom.net/

  Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Network Analyst, 845 575 3061
  Marist College,  3399 North Road,  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601