[c-nsp] NDE on 6500 DFCs

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Aug 15 16:33:14 EDT 2006

IMO, this should *not* consume licenses or count as additional export
sources, records from the DFCs (at least after 12.2(17a)SX) will
contain a unique (to the source device) engineId, but the source IP &
port of the records will be the same regardless of which DFC/PFC the
flow data was captured on.

Tim

At 12:58 PM 8/15/2006 +0100, christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com interjected:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759