[c-nsp] Problems With WS-X6324-100FX-MM on Cisco CAT 6509 Switch

Cisco Boy firstccie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 02:52:56 EDT 2006

Hi John,
I have had the same issue with my IP telephones. They were keep
resetting randomly. First started resetting once a month or once in
every 2 months and then once or 2ce every 2 weeks. In logs, it didn't
gave any information.

After logging case with Cisco, they couldn't figure out the problem.

The problem was with Sup engine. We changed the supervisory engine and
since its running smothly. We have had looked at the configuration but
the same configuration was working on the same setup without trouble.

Cheers
Cisco Boy