[c-nsp] Netcordia Net-MRI anyone?

Joshua Lauer jslauer at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:32:20 EDT 2006

Actually it's sort of like Cisco works in some ways,
although not as gigantic. It has some neat little
features but what we like is that it gives you a
network "stability" score based on cisco best
practices. For a large network like ours it's
helpful since we have different people of different
skill levels doing things and it's hard for me to
oversee EVERYTHING, this box does a pretty good job
of it. I'm actually in the process of ordering this
now, for the price it's a pretty good deal. You
should give them a call and set up a demo, I dont
work for them but I was sold on the product a couple
days I had it in my network. If you really are
interested in finding out more about it, call
them...they know more about than I do, I only had it
for two weeks before I gave it back. It has nothing
to do with BGP

Joshua Lauer

CCIE#16024

CCNP, CCSP, CCDP, CCIP, INFOSEC