[c-nsp] 7206 Config Help - DSL Aggregration

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Aug 17 17:52:30 EDT 2006

Thanks.. I've come up with another solution but it's kind of "ugly"...
The l2tp provider can send me different l2tp tunnels to various loopback
connections on my side.  So, in this setup they will send each domain to
a different loopback address on our side (same PVC etc.)  I end up with
three loopback addresses per l2tp tunnel this way though...

They won't provide separate PVC's for each domain (the provider) which
was our first choice... That's what complicated this.

I agree proxy radius would be a good way to do it, but I'm trying to
avoid that for now... Long story..;)

Thanks again everyone... It seems the obvious answer is to either
overcome the proxy radius issue or go with the loopback options....

:)

Paul