[c-nsp] 7206 Config Help - DSL Aggregration

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Thu Aug 17 18:01:50 EDT 2006

Ewwww...

> They won't provide separate PVC's for each domain (the provider) which
> was our first choice... That's what complicated this.
>
> I agree proxy radius would be a good way to do it, but I'm trying to
> avoid that for now... Long story..;)

Well, IOS likes to be more of a RADIUS client, not a RADIUS server... so
it basically avoids authorization request processing and just forwards
that off for a server to do.

There are always many ways to skin the cat, and you can usually almost
make anything work.  However, if you do something really terrible you
have to live with supporting, troubleshooting, managing and scaling the
network accordingly, which (depending on your situation) could be very
cumbersome.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Exclusive: We're the only ones who have the documentation.