[c-nsp] routing based on source port

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:21:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

Can we do the routing based on source port like we can do by using
destination port in Cisco using WCCP? I am not sure weather I am using the
right technology (WCCP), but my requirement is to route the traffic based on
source port.
I have one default route and due to certain reason I can not do PBR. The
only option left is to route based on source port as if I route based on
destination port all traffic will go in that direction which is not my
objective. I want selected traffic to be routed. Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Vikas Sharma