[c-nsp] Sup720 image

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Aug 20 10:42:06 EDT 2006

Robert D. Holtz wrote:

> I couldn't help but notice that output from your help command from ROMMON
> mode does show x/ymodem available?!
>
> Weird ...

So it does...

rommon 2 > xmodem

Do you wish to continue? (y/n)  [n]:  y
Ready to receive file ...Will wait for a minute

Timeout waiting for data - aborting download...
rommon 3 >

I can't actually *test* it since the serial console in question is
actually via a 2511 serial breakout not a real console, but I'm guessing
it'll be like the *modem on the 2691 - a totally broken red herring, or
possibly unable to transfer files of the size required for sup720 images?

FWIW I had the same experience with a 2691 ages ago - that is, without
another 2691 it can be nigh-on impossible to recover the image.